Great Restaurants to Try in Lanesboro, MN
Are you tired from hiking or biking along the Root River State Trail in Lanesboro, MN? There are some great Lanesboro restaurants nearby that offer a quick, tasty pick-me-up after a long exhausting day on the trails. Lanesboro is, arguably, the most popular of the towns located along the Root River Trail. It’s a town of fewer than 1,000 residents, but during the peak travel season, thousands of people descend upon the area to explore this exceptionally beautiful part of Minnesota.
In Lanesboro, you’ll find everything you need to make it a perfect getaway, including the popular Commonweal Theatre and a number of Lanesboro restaurants that have a casual feel; each perfect for an afternoon snack or a delicious dinner. When your day is done, you’ll sure need a cozy place to stay the night. Our quaint, Victorian-style Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to stay after a long days hike. Enjoy our luxurious guest rooms and delicious complimentary breakfast. Book your room now!
Top 4 Lanesboro Restaurants
Lanesboro is one of the charming small towns located on the Root River Trail in southeastern Minnesota. Whether you’re coming to Lanesboro to experience the quaint town, known as the “Bed and Breakfast Capital of Minnesota,” to enjoy the scenic beauty of Bluff Country, or ride/walk down the Root River State Trail, you’ll need a place to refuel for another day of adventure.
There are many fantastic restaurants in our quaint little town in Minnesota. All of the restaurants are there after a long day of exploring, or just for when you get hungry.
Here are the top 5 restaurants in Lanesboro Minnesota:
- The vintage, homey Pedal Pushers Cafe is a great place to get tasty comfort food made with love and good ingredients.
- The High Court Pub is a great place to get simple pub food and a good beer with a fun, energetic ambiance buzzing all around you.
- Old Village Hall Restaurant and Pub is a tasty, fine dining experience with seasonal menus and fresh produce for a delicious meal.
- Enjoy a relaxing ambiance in Lanesboro Pastry Shoppe, an authentic Scandanavian pastry shop. You can get standard foods such as sandwiches, or treat yourself to a sweet pastry.
More Restaurants to Try Near the Root River Trail
There are many more yummy restaurants around the Lanesboro area. You can enjoy our little town, and take a quick drive out of town for some scrumptious food.
Here are some more restaurants to try:
- Four Daughters Vineyard and Winery offers delectable wine and beer options, along with some mouthwatering small plates and dinners.
- With a seasonal, home-cooked menu, head to Estelle’s Eatery and Bar in Harmony, Minnesota for some yummy comfort food.
- For some delicious, authentic Norwegian food, go to Norsland Lefse in Rushford, Minnesota.
- For a true Midwestern experience, head to the Branding Iron Supper Club in Preston, Minnesota.
Come Stay at Our Quaint Bed and Breakfast
Before you grab dinner at one of these exceptional Lanesboro Restaurants, we recommend you catch a show at the town’s Commonweal Theatre. There are many shows to choose from every day, such as the classic American Comedy, “Born Yesterday”, and the Christmas classic, “A Christmas Carol”.
When it’s time to find the most comfortable accommodations in town, head to the Habberstad House in Lanesboro, Minnesota. The outside of our B&B is small and oozes with historic charm, while inside you’ll find that our guest rooms have a lot of space and modern decor. We have a home-made breakfast every morning that is complimentary with your stay. We make all of our food with local produce, and bread made from scratch every morning. Enjoy the charm in this small town in Lanesboro, and book your stay now!