Romantic Getaway at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast
Are you looking for a new romantic getaway destination in Minnesota? Look no further than our romantic Bed and Breakfast in southeastern Minnesota’s beautiful Root River Valley. The town of Lanesboro, located in Minnesota’s bluff country, is an incredible place to visit no matter the time of year. It’s a true four-season destination, perfect for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and so much more.
The town itself also offers a broad range of attractions, including art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, and the renowned Commonweal Theater. Though the outdoors here are truly delightful, there’s nothing that beats up curling up at our romantic Bed and Breakfast, enjoying your own little slice of heaven just off the Root River State Trail. Book your romantic getaway at our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Romantic Getaway in Minnesota
Southeastern Minnesota is known for its incredible natural beauty, its limitless outdoor recreation, and its warm hospitality. Perhaps the most popular attraction the area is the Root River and the accompanying Root River State Trail. Travelers from all over the region come to bike the trail and explore this incredible region. Though there are many charming towns along the length of the Root River Trail, there are none more charming than the historic town of Lanesboro, known as the Bed and Breakfast capital of Minnesota.
At the Habberstad House Bed and Breakfast, we understand the busy demands of modern life, and how important it is to carve out time with your loved one. Couple the incredible natural beauty of the area and quiet solitude of our Lanesboro Bed and Breakfast, and you have the perfect recipe for a romantic getaway. From our completely private carriages house to our tastefully decorated guest rooms, you’ll find those special moments spent together at our Inn are beyond compare. When you’re ready to venture beyond our walls, here are 5 ways to enjoy a romantic getaway to Lanesboro.
- Get out and explore a piece of the Root River Trail. It’s open year-round for hiking and biking, and come winter cross country skiing or snowshoeing! After a little exertion, a wonderful place to stop for a warm slice of pie is Burdey’s Cafe in the nearby town of Peterson.
- Take in an extraordinary performance at the regionally-famous Commonweal Theater, which produces shows from April through December.
- Take a tour of Amish Country with Bluffscape Amish Tours, which are open through early November. If you’ve missed your chance to catch a tour, you can always take the self-guided Amish Backroads Tour. Amish goods make fantastic holiday gifts!
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at one of Lanesboro’s great restaurants.
- Explore Lanesboro’s quaint downtown. Many of the buildings here are on the National Register of Historic Places
Discover the Best Lodging in Lanesboro Mn
The Habberstad House Bed and Breakfast, located in the town of Lanesboro Minnesota, is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. Our Bed and Breakfast is just minutes from the popular Root River Trail, and near plenty of exciting things to do. Altogether, our Inn is the perfect place to make your home base while you visit this exceptionally beautiful part of Minnesota. Each guest room is uniquely appointed and built with nothing but your comfort in mind.
Each morning, start your day off right with a gourmet, made-from-scratch breakfast; something you absolutely don’t want to miss! Our breakfasts are two-courses, usually starting with fruit and local cheese or granola, followed by a savory or sweet main dish, such as a quiche or oven-baked french toast. Every effort is used to utilize fresh, locally grown or produced foods. We also serve freshly brewed coffee and an extraordinary range of loose-leaf tea from London’s Twinnings.
It won’t take you long to see why this charming getaway is perfect for adventure, romance, and relaxation. No matter the time of year, you’ll find that our Minnesota Bed and Breakfast is the perfect romantic getaway. Book your room today!