Stay at The Most Romantic Lanesboro Bed and Breakfast This Winter
Our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast is the perfect winter escape to celebrate a special occasion like an anniversary or just because! While Lanesboro is the bed and breakfast capital of Minnesota, it’s our beautiful accommodations that stand out from the rest as a place for relaxation and reconnection. The Victorian style of our inn harkens back to a bygone era. The ambiance of our Minnesota bed and breakfast will help you unwind from the stresses of life. The winter can be a particularly challenging time of year so why not get a change of pace and scenery to a cozy place where you can cuddle up with your sweetie!
Take a break from life at our Romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast this winter. We want to make sure that you and your loved one feel as comfortable as possible at this home away from home. Get out and explore the surrounding area full of the stunning scenery of Bluff Country and the Root River. The historic and artsy downtown of Lanesboro is nearby with shops to explore. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you and your partner have a romantic, cozy, comfortable, and elegant place to rest at the end of the day. Let our Minnesota inn be your ultimate couples retreat this winter! Book your stay with us today!
The Most Romantic Lanesboro Bed and Breakfast
A stay at our bed and breakfast with the one you love is sure to be a fun memorable experience! We are set up with the intention of making you and your partner feel right at home as much as possible. We offer an atmosphere of a true getaway, where your only responsibility is to relax and reconnect. Our warm and homey ambiance is just what you need to focus on one another. The amenities we offer, our pleasant guest rooms, the physical characteristics of the house, and much more all combine together to create an experience full of romance. Here are 6 reasons to stay at the most romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast this winter!
- Our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast is especially cozy during the winter months when there is a chill in the air. Our common spaces are great places to hang out after exploring the surrounding area or if you just feel like cuddling up with your love at our Minnesota inn. In our welcoming parlors, you can curl up with a good book or play a card or board game for some much needed quality time together. Our beautiful dining room has views of the gardens outside as you enjoy your delicious 2-course breakfast.
- Other Amenities that we offer include details that seem small but add up to make an unforgettable experience for you and your partner. As soon as you arrive you and your love are offered a complimentary beverage upon your check-in. There are chocolates, homemade cookies, and fresh apples always available at the front parlor coffee station. You’ll feel well taken care of with the Turkish Towel 100% organic cotton robes and towels for you.
- Our beautifully appointed guest rooms offer an oasis for you and your partner at our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast. Each room is unique in decor and amenities so this will make your stay even more special. Choose a room that best fits the needs and wants of you and the one you love. From spacious rooms to bay windows to a two-person spa whirlpool, you will have options when it comes to picking the best romantic room.
- If you and your partner are looking for a little more privacy at our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast the Carriage House may be what you need. This newly renovated spacious room has a private entrance for you and your partner. There is a fully-equipped galley kitchen so you and your love can stay in for the night and create a delicious meal together. Comfortable seating, a king-size bed, and a gas fireplace will turn the romance level up! Indulge in a hot breakfast that is brought to your room each morning. Treat yourselves to this perfect romantic escape.
- The historical ambiance of our Minnesota inn makes this the most romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast. The Queen Anne Victorian Home holds a charming history that will remind you of a slower, simpler time. The home is named for the original owners, Olaf and Celia Habberstad. Much of the inn has kept its architectural integrity and reminders of a time gone by can be seen at every turn. The main floor has its original beautiful woodwork, there are 8-foot tall pocket doors with original hardware, and the sitting room features a built-in oak hutch and carved oak mantled fireplace. The space is then decorated with antiques that reflect the time period of the home.
- At our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast, we offer romantic packages and specials to help enhance your time even more. With the couples’ ultimate romance package you’ll receive the romantic touch of a dozen red roses, and a one-hour late checkout so you and your sweetheart can savor just a little more time here. With the couples’ intimate romance package a beautiful single red rose is included along with a late checkout at noon and a dozen assorted chocolates to enjoy.
The Perfect Minnesota Lodging
Let our romantic Lanesboro bed and breakfast be your wintertime escape! If you are feeling not quite like yourselves because of the long, cold winter come on out to our cozy and comfortable retreat where you can relax and rejuvenate in a beautiful setting. A stay in our guest rooms will leave you feeling well-rested and refreshed. Choose a room that best suits you and your partner for the best vacation. You’ll get fueled up for your day with a hearty 2-course breakfast in our elegant dining room. If you need a little change of pace in your life and want to find that spark with your special someone this winter, book your stay with us today!